This is a list of articles by Peter Jakubowski concerning the topic of “Our Cosmic Hierarchy”, published on this website until December 2016
(The older articles ordered chronologically)
For full text of the longer articles click on the title link.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The main article to this topic is presented below the list.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- 52. The days of Milky-Way Galaxy are numbered; First data from ESA’s Gaia Mission confirm that! (15th September, 2016.)
- 40. Actualization of the Cosmic Hierarchy of our Solar System
- 28. December 2012 – The End of our Story about the Milky-Way Galaxy
It is always exciting to follow the latest emerging scientific news, with its experimental or observational proof confirming the influence of new paradigm perspectives upon our reality. This article presents two of the newest observational proofs, confirming the reality of the Cosmic Hierarchy of the Solar System.
6) What is Life?
Our answer based on the new paradigm of the 21st century
Our world is changing. We all are members of the first global civilization living on Earth. This new situation requires new unifying ideas leading us towards a better understanding of our place in our cosmic environment, and our role in the Cosmic Hierarchy of the Solar System.
What is life is one of the oldest questions of humanity. In this article we will use this important example in order to demonstrate the new way of thinking and the necessity to change our scientific paradigm as soon as possible.
1) Why should we continue to ask the scientific questions?
How can we create our Universe? Is it a matter of science or philosophy?
For the past four decades of my work as physicist I was convinced that it is impossible to reach the last question of physics during a single human life. Now, after I have really reached exactly this point I know that it is a great feeling indeed to have achieved what one has set out to do in one’s life.
The axioms of the Unified Physics have been simplified and generalized since their first formulation (in years 1990-1992) and the final question of physics: “How can we create our Universe?” can be precisely answered now.
Fortunately the unified time does not flow infinitely, it circulates. Therefore the achievement of the last question is not the end of physics but just the end of the present cycle of science. We are ready now to use our global consciousness and to begin to ask the Nature again. I am sure, our description of Nature will never end.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The main article to this topic is presented here below.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Note: For the actualized 2015 order of the Cosmic Hierarchy compare the Special page 40 on this website.
The Cosmic Hierarchy of our Solar System defines our observable part of the Universe
Our Solar System is embedded in the hierarchically ordered larger cosmic structures. The (seemingly) best known of them is our own “mother” galaxy, the traditionally considered Milky-Way level; which is now recognized as Omega Centauri Cluster. There are, however, two other levels of this Hierarchy, intermediate between the Solar System and the Omega Centauri Cluster. First of them is the Ursa Major Moving Group of stars, the Sun’s stellar neighborhood. Next, this Ursa Major Moving Group of stars is a satellite of the next higher level of the Hierarchy, i.e. the local cluster of stars, called Orion Complex, that stretches between the Sagittarius and Perseus arms of what we hitherto called the Milky Way. As we see, our quantized model orders the Large Magellan Cloud on the next higher level of the Sun’s Cosmic Hierarchy, direct above the traditional Milky-Way level (in contrast to the hitherto assumed order) and immediately below the Andromeda Group of galaxies.
Characteristics of the Cosmic-Hierarchy levels
|L||Object||Cycle [yr]||Radius [ULyr]||Radius [AU]||Relative velocity [km/s]||Mass [MProto-Sun]|
|9||Sloan Great Attractor||3.585*109||3.585*109||1.951*1010||2033.2||1.056*1026|
|7||Virgo Cluster of Galaxies||24.3109*106||24.3109*106||1.323*108||583.48||3.294*1019|
|6||Andromeda Group of Galaxies||2.00209*106||2.00209*106||1.090*107||312.57||1.840*1016|
|5||Large Magellan Cloud||164878||164878||8.974*105||167.44||1.028*1013|
|4||Omega Centauri Cluster||13578.3||13578.3||7.390*104||89.698||5.739*109|
|2||Ursa Major Moving Group||92.0896||92.0896||501.201||25.741||1790.4155|
|Color code used in the above table:||Exactly the same value as observed||The same observed order of magnitude||The level discovered with Naturics|
Note to the above table: L – level; S – scale factor
The above used units and symbols are:
- the cosmic quantum number, cqn = 1.3662801; (from our relation of the present mass density of the Solar System to that of the Proto-Sun System); the used powers of this number are: cqn2 = 1.8667213; cqn8 = 12.142775; cqn24 = 1790.4155;
- the universal speed of light, cuniv = 25741.16 m/s; (it is one of the new discoveries of Naturics);
- the astronomical unit of distance, AU = 1.492581*1011 m; (the mean Earth-Sun distance);
- the universal light year, ULyr = 8.123429*1011 m = 5.442538 AU; (the distance, a light-ray travels with the universal speed, cuniv, during a year).
All known results of observations, as the interstellar gas distribution and velocities, Magellanic Stream of gas sweeping away from the Large Magellan Cloud towards the Andromeda Group, the exactly “measured” distances of our Sun from the Large Magellan Cloud and Andromeda, and the very recent recognition of the superimposed role of the Andromeda galaxy in the so-called Local Group of galaxies, underpin this here proposed hierarchical order.
However, the strongest confirmation of this order comes from the universal timescale of this Cosmic Hierarchy. All past periods of the Solar System, including those of the Earth of course, have begun and finished exactly in accordance with this scale. In order to explain the origin of the cosmic scale of time let us begin with the following table.
The cosmic order of the individual hierarchy levels
|Level||Radius [ULyr]||Parent object||Satellite object|
|9||3584.57*106||Sloan Great Attractor||Great Attractor|
|8||295.201*106||Great Attractor||Virgo Cluster of Galaxies|
|7||24.3109*106||Virgo Cluster of Galaxies||Andromeda Group of Galaxies|
|6||2.00209*106||Andromeda Group of galaxies||Large Magellan Cloud|
|5||164878||Large Magellan Cloud supergalaxy||Omega Centauri Cluster|
|4||13578.3||Omega Centauri Cluster||Orion Complex|
|3||1118.22||Orion Complex||Ursa Major Moving Group|
|2||92.0896||Ursa Major Moving Group||Solar System|
|1||7.58390*||Solar System||Andrea-Star; Sun’s destroyed companion (now distributed along Kuiper Belt)|
* Note: The universal velocity of light in the Proto-Solar System was the same as in the whole observable Universe; it equals 25741.16 m/s. Therefore, the previous distance of the Proto-Sun to its “Dark Companion”-Andrea-Star (of 7.58390 universal light years) has to be the same as the present Sun’s distance to the Kuiper-Belt center of mass: ( 7.58390 ULyr ) x ( 25741.16 m/s ) = 41.2757 AU (see level 1 in the previous table above).
The table above shows the relations between the center of mass of each nth stage of the Cosmic Hierarchy and its satellite from the level n-1. The connecting energy transfer follows a spatial direction (only approximately considered to be a stright line) shown in the figure below for three lowest levels of the Cosmic Hierarchy. I call these connecting channels the energy bridges.
Energy bridges between adjacent members on various levels of the Cosmic Hierarchy
Each satellite revolves its corresponding center of mass in the cosmic period of time characteristic for the given level of the Cosmic Hierarchy (compare the first table above). During each revolution it crosses the energy bridge connecting its center of mass with the higher level of the hierarchy. I am considering such a crossing as a quantum jump, because the energy the satellite is receiving during the crossing is strongly enhanced in relation to the average energy flux during the remaining time of each revolution.
The corresponding jumps of the level n deliver about hundred times more energy than a jump of the level n-1.
Energy transfer during two consecutive quantum jumps of the Cosmic Hierarchy
The quantum jumps of all levels of the Cosmic Hierarchy ordered consecutively on a common scale of time result in our cosmic timescale regulating all processes inside the hierarchy, including our own evolution and our life on the Earth (compare the next category of topics).
The following arguments for the idea of the Sun’s Cosmic Hierarchy could be read out from the above definitions.
- All distances (as expressed in light years) between the individual parent objects of the levels 2 to 6 and the corresponding satellite objects are really observed. Therefore, also the distances for the remaining levels have to be accepted (because they all are scaled with the same scaling factor).
- The incredible distance-gap (of four orders of magnitude) of the traditional astrophysics between the Solar System boundary (the orbit of Pluto – its outermost “planet”) and the next stellar group (Proxima Centauri, the nearest known star to the Sun) does not really exist. The Oort’s Cloud and the Kuiper Belt is one and the same cosmic “object”. The “vacuum”-speed of light (of 299792458 m/s) inside our Solar System is much higher than the universal speed of light in the whole observable Universe (outside Solar System).
- The life on Earth accumulates energy from the cosmic environment of the Solar System; the energy density inside the system, an equivalent of the local speed of light, is increasing since the Moon’s formation 3507 million years ago.
- The reality of the Sun’s Cosmic Hierarchy necessitates the existence of the corresponding dark mass distributed along the second lowest satellite orbit, Kuiper Belt. Andrea-Star, the “Dark Companion” of the Proto-Sun, was probably a brown dwarf, the most popular companion of all stars in the observable Universe. The traditional “legend” of the Sun formed as a single star is no longer acceptable.
- The whole observable Universe can be described by means of the single quantum number of our model. The Universe is quantized and relativistic, and it is hierarchically organized. We do not need to quantize the Einstein’s general relativity theory for to realize this knowledge. The universal interaction of the Unified Physics, the universal energy transfer, is the only necessary interaction in the Universe.